Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello again....

wwwewellWe're back .. now that I got the cord-thingy to connect my camera to my computer, I feel that I have a worthy blog to post! This is my first slideshow, and I hope you enjoy it! We went on a mini-vacation to Navarre Beach, FL last month. We had a ball & totally didn't want to come home!

School just let out on Monday, so Grant is especially happy to have his Sissy & Bubba home all day! We are going to be busy this summer, but we are looking forward to some fun times with the kids.

l

4 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Hey Lisa,
the slide show is not "showing".

linda

Johnson said...

The slide show'd great for me, wonderful pics....where are you?

Andrew said...

I miss you guys, I hope everything is going well.

Rebekah Michaele said...

Mrs Lisa... you're about as good at keeping up with your blog as I am with mine.